Tuesday, August 11, 2009

First Blog!

Well so it seem's that for this course I am required to keep a weekly blog... Gee new communication technologies....I'm not...Wonder Woman...

So this is my first blog! Welcome! I'm Portia and I'm a happy-go-lucky scamp! I'm beauty and the geek all in one package! Apart from being everyone's favourite cracker I'm a bit of a n00b ( if you're internet and game savvy you'll understand that one or probably would if you were a teeny bopper who hangs out in huge groups in the cities being plain annoying). Some words to describe me....

-Vain
-Sexy mofo
- Egotistical
- Narcississtic
- nOOb
-Eccentric
-Self centered
-Not a REAL woman( apparently?)
-Masoginist
-Geek

(maybe i should stop before i give a bad impression!)


I am studying a BA of communications!And am hoping it will get me into some PR work when i have my degree! This blog as you may have guessed from above is for my class new communication technologies!

Until next time,
Live long and prosper

No comments:

Post a Comment