Saturday, October 17, 2009

Course Review!

WEEK 10.

In addition to finishing our blogs, we were asked to write a short review on the course.
All in all i would say it was pretty good. Like i always thought of myself as very internet savvy. But i learnt alot from this course, like reading the TOA's when signing up for websites, boolean searches, that there is more than google out there( i did know that but, i suppose i forgot) I attended all but 1 lecture..and like all but 2 or 3 tutes, so i think i did quite well! The tutors and lecturers were interesting, and reminded me alot of my friends in highschool, that cool kinda nerdy( well i think its cool! thats why those guys were my friends!!) and even if i knew most about the subject they were covering, it was good to refresh my memory and learn a few new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment